Monday, February 13, 2012

In Between a Sith and a Vampire

Thy name is Sam Witwer :D. The actor of Being Human US version TV series. I started watching the UK version first and then I watch the US version. The first part of the season, I prefer the UK version. I prefer the UK werewolf because he is cuter (anyway he was in Sherlock BBC One - The Hounds of Baskerville) - pictures link Russell-tovey blogspot.

Later part around end of season 2, I like the US version and I prefer the US vampire because Sam Witwer is more sexy lol. I have no problem with the ghost for UK and US they are both good. Oooh! did you know, they're also Sam and Sam here (Sam Witwer and Sam Huntington).. S2 like J2 in Supernatural lol

I first really like him in Force Unleashed II trailer as Galen Marek (Starkiller -clone). He is wow! (forgive me Maul :(, you always be my numero uno pocket bishonen Sith). He is Darth Vader's secret apprentice (hmm sound like a scandalous affair heeee).

Teaser trailer of Force Unleashed II 



Yes! That is Sam Witwer :D


Yoda:  Death is a natural part of life

Vader:  Foolishly you hold your hope for the life you once had

Yoda:  Let go of everything you fear to loose, you must

Vader: You think you have a purpose or destiny

Yoda: Uncertain in faithful, you are

Vader: You are but a shadow of your former self

Yoda:  Confuse, you have become

Vader: Weak and misguided

Yoda: Hide not from yourself

Vader: accept your servitude

Yoda: Confront you fear

Vader: That all is lost

Juno Eclipse: Will I ever see you again?

(*Juno is Starkiller/Galen Marek love interest)

Full trailer Force Unleashed II
"Is that I am to you Vader? Your dirty little secret? That's it I'm leaving you" 
(Galen to Vader lol - kidding)



And now Being Human


Above is the US version and below the UK version



Being Human Trailer US Version





Here is what Sam says to a question - Which is better a vampire or a Sith
(Sam wants to be a Vampire Sith woo! :D)




I remember this character/zombie/corpse in Walking Dead
(The dead soldier in the tank)


That is also him - He said there's a backstory to that dead soldier character but because of AMC budget cut so no story :(. So here is what Sam said about the dead soldier






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...