Friday, May 13, 2011

Versions of You : Of John Sheppard and Rodney Mckay



This SGA vid has been in draft seems like forever... I don't know when it will really be finalise


How can you start a conversation with  "You know I once met another version of you" and not turn it into a love story?




R : You know I once met another version of you. I don't think there's much different between you and that other John Sheppard I met

R : That field medic, the one you defied orders to go back to try and rescue. It's a hard choice. Certainly you didn't intend things to go badly as they did. Don't always go the way we play

R : A little while ago we accidently open a rift in space time - went through to an alternate version of reality. It was very similar to ours in many ways. We met a team much like the one I work with, only you were the leader. You were a hero, saved the world several times over.

J : Doesn't sound much like me

R : It's amazing how one incident can entirely alter the course of your life. Still, I like to believe you have the same strength of character.

J : What do you want me to say

R : For now nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...