Saturday, May 14, 2011

Carry On My Wayward Son

My Brother Samuel Winchester
 
Sam : Lilith did not break the final seal, lilith was the final seal. I killed her and I set Lucifer free

Sam : Problem's with me, how far I'll go

Ruby : You're the only one who could do it?

Sam : Why me

Ruby : Because it had to be you Sammy









Mon Ange Castiel

Dean : Look me in the eye and tell me that you are not working for Crowley

Cas: I'm doing this for you Dean

Dean : Son of a bitch

Cas : I'm doing this because of you

Dea : When crap like this comes around we deal with it, like we always have. What we don't do is we don't go out making other deal with the devil

Cas : It sound so simple when you say it like that. Where were you when I needed to hear it
Dean : I was there, where were you?

Crowley : You know the difference between you and me. What are you Castiel. What exactly are you willing to do

Dean : Damn it Cas! We can fix this
Cas : Dean! It is not Broken!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...