Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Choices

This is a fanmade vid from the supernatural series. I love how this vidder add in the dialogue as well as the background song.

There has been a debate even in our religion if angels could fall.. I just found out, it's not strictly in other religion.. affairs of the heaven not ours to busy body LOL. Just enjoy the vid


Fanvid title : The burden of Choices


The song is Hello Night by  Zoë Keating
Trivia :
Zoë Keating (born February 2, 1972) is a Canadian-born cellist and composer based in San Francisco, California.


Freedom is a length of rope. God wants you to hang yourself with it.
~Castiel~

Quotes used in the video:

Dean: I thought angels were supposed to be guardians.
Castiel: I'm not here to perch on your shoulder. Angels are warriors of God. I'm a soldier.

Anna: Perfect. Like a marble statue. Cold. No choice.

Dean: The angels - they don't care. I think maybe they just don't have the equipment to care. It seems like when they try it just...breaks them apart.

Anna: Choosing your own course of action - it's confusing. Terrifying.

Castiel: I don't know what to do. Please tell me what to do.
Anna: I'm sorry. It's time to think for yourself.

Dean: Help me, now. Please.
Castiel: I do that, we will all be hunted. We'll all be killed.

Hester: You have fallen in every way imaginable.

Dean: If there is anything worth dying for, this is it.

Hester: The very touch of you corrupts. When Castiel first laid a hand on you in Hell, he was lost!

Castiel: For the first time, I feel.

Crowley: What are you, Castiel? And what exactly are you willing to do?

Dean: What are you gonna do? Cas?
Castiel: I don't know. Isn't that amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...