Sunday, September 27, 2020

I'm back again and now I have something sorta ori for Youtube

Long long time ago, I posts some music vid at youtube, of course it got strike down as copyright. Then I decide to delete everythang and let my youtube bare for years and years. 

 Since the MCO, I decided to brave it again. I always been playing pc games but this time I decide to record myself play. So here is it! My pc games - gameplay on youtube.

 

The game title P.A.M.E.L.A. 

 


 

It is an indie game set in futuristic world that gone apocalyptic and full of zombielike creatures. This game vid will be first of many series of pc games that I'll will put on my youtube channel

 

P.A.M.E.L.A. gameplay - 01 Widow, Reaper and Shade | Malaysia (Malay/English) 

 


This vid is bilingual malay/english - but hardsub is in english

have fun watching

please support me and subscribe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...